Deploy with Stormkit
How to deploy Nuxt with Stormkit.io?
Easily build, deploy and scale your Nuxt applications with Stormkit.io . It supports instant rollbacks, serverless-side logic, snippet injections, multiple development environments and more...
- Go to app.stormkit.io and log in by selecting your git provider.
- Once logged in, Stormkit will ask you in which provider your codebase is located. Click on the provider once more.
- If Github, click on ‘Connect more repositories’ and grant Stormkit access to it.
- Next, select your repository. This will create the application on Stormkit.
- On your application's page, find the Production environment and click on that.
- Click on edit to configure your application. You will provide the build command and the environment variables in this screen.
You don't have to do anything for static websites. Applications built with
nuxt generate will be handled out of the box.
For single page applications, all you have to do is to provide a
stormkit.config.yml which redirects
all requests to
index.html. To do so, create a
stormkit.config.yml file on the top level of your project and specify the following rule:
app: - redirects: - from: /* to: /index.html assets: false
For hybrid applications, you'll have to turn on the
Serverless toggle on the build configuration page. This will tell Stormkit to serve the requests from the lambdas instead of the CDN. You can find more on this guide to configure your hybrid serverless applications.
Stormkit generates a unique URL for each deployment. You can preview your application using these links. Later, you can connect your domain and publish any deployment so that the users will start to see that version of your application. You can also do staged-rollouts or A/B testing by publishing multiple versions at the same time.
If you need additional support, you can chat with Stormkit developers and other community members on Discord .