Deploy Nuxt on Fume
Fume is an operations control platform powered by AWS.
Fume includes the following features:
- Serverless structures supporting both Server and Static with Lambda and CloudFront.
- Automated deployments with rollbacks with the click of a button
- Metrics and cost prediction for each environment
- Domain control - import hosts, issues certificates, and map recorde to environments
- Integrated notifications to Slack, Discord, and other collaboration platforms
Get a production-ready URL in 2 minutes with these steps:
- Head to Fume, connect and plug in your AWS account
- Create a Team, and a NuxtJS project
- Run the following command inside your projects root folder
yarn global add fume-cli fume deploy
npm install -g fume-cli fume deploy